Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The end is near.

So as most of you who read my blog know, I got in a car accident 12/06/10 and have been recovering from it ever since. As of yesterday, it's officially been 15 months. While I'm not exactly 100% back to normal, I think I'm pretty darn close! I still get really tired if I stand too long and if I sit to long, my legs get stiff. But hey, those are two very minimal things considering how far I've come!

Tomorrow will be my last day of physical therapy! I can't believe it! I'm actually more sad than excited. I'm going to miss that place. A lot. By the way, the last time that I had therapy, I RAN! Well, kinda sorta ran. I had both of my knee braces on so it was an awkward, slow, waddle-ish run. But I still did it!

My next, and hopefully last, doctors appointment is on May 31st. Yes, that's also my birthday! I can't wait to see what my doctor has to say about my legs!

Now it's time to get my life back together. Not sure what I should start with. I need to get a new gym membership, get a new vehicle, find a job, save up money, and find a place to live! Seems like this will take a while but I'm determined to get it all done as soon as possible!

I plan on losing at least 15 pounds by my birthday and getting into the best shape I possibly can. I really need to start tanning too! Ghost white does not look good on me. But tanning isn't a priority, at all.

It's kinda hard to get a job when I don't have a vehicle, yet, I can't buy a vehicle without having a job. Vicious cycle but hopefully I get both sooner rather than later.

"Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out."
- John Wooden


Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment