Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Frustrations.

This post will pretty much be me venting.

You've been warned.

Now on to my venting. My medical bills are driving me absolutely insane. There is so many of them and they all want large sums of money every month. Do I look like I'm made out of money? I can't afford that. And I certainly don't know many people that can. It makes me sick to my stomach how many times they call my phone or sent me letters in the mail. I get that you need your money but what am I supposed to do?

I did get released to go back to work and then Hooter's had to "let me go" because "if you can't wear pantie hose under your knee braces, you can't work here". You'd think after working there for 3 years, they would cut me a little slack. I understand that pantie hose are a part of the uniform. I get it. But what about the pregnant girls? They wear t-shirts. That's not a part of the uniform either. Oh well. In some way, I'm sort of glad that I'm no longer employed there. I'm finally out and don't have to worry about it anymore. But enough about that.

At that point in time. It was completely pointless for me to go looking for a job. I would have only been able to work for a month or two and then I'd have to take off for a little over two months because of my next two surgeries. So out of the sake of it not being far to a company, I didn't bother with it.

I can't tell you how many times I've gotten phone calls from bill collectors,etc, telling me that they need $4,000 right now. WHO CAN JUST DISH THAT OUT ON THE SPOT? When I explained to them that I can't work, they tell me "that's not really my problem". All of these people are so heartless. They don't care about anything but money. No one ever gets a phone call saying "how are you doing" or "I'm glad that you're doing better". Not that I'm asking for that or that anyone is, but in the midst of you asking me for money, you could at least pretend like you care. Have some compassion.

The sad part, I have a ton of medical bills and I'm fixing to have a lot more after my next two surgeries, but compared to some people, my medical bills are nothing. My heart goes out to everyone that has to go through and deal with this stuff too. Especially with the people that are more effected by all of this. I wish we didn't live in a world so dependent on money. I wish everyone would just care about each other and do things from their heart.

I think this is the end of my rant. I'm not going to talk about it anymore. I'm going to turn my frown upside down and make something positive of my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment