Thursday, October 13, 2011

Better and better.

So much has happened in these past couple of weeks! I keep promising myself that I'm going to update this more and I always seem to forget. Possibly because I don't use my computer very much anymore.

Let's see....

Where shall I begin?

We'll start with physical therapy. I'm so glad to be going back there and getting stronger a little more with each passing day. I love when I actually start seeing a difference in my legs. Makes me feel really accomplished! And I'm sure that I've mentioned this before, but my physical therapist is amazing! And everyone that works there is too. I can never even begin to thank them for everything that they've done for me over the past 10 months. Without them, I wouldn't be walking today or even as strong as I am now. I appreciate them more than words can even begin to describe.

I had my 5 week follow up with the doctor today and everything went extremely well! My new ACL is holding up great, just as it should. He said that he's very happy with all of the progress that I've made. My bending is really great but I need to work on my leg extension more. I see him again in 5 weeks and my next and FINAL surgery should be the first week of December! Not as soon as I wanted it, but my right knee needs to be as strong as possible before I go under and get the left knee done. The next few weeks, I'm going to really have to step my game up! And I'm more than willing to do so!

That's all for now. I'm going to try and write more. And I hope that I really will! Today was a great, happy day and I hope everyone else's was full of happiness too!

Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment