Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I get a little bit stronger.

Haven't really written an update of how things have been going with my recovery, so here it goes....

The past few physical therapy sessions have been kickin' my butt. I've been staying for two hours instead of one and working out ten times harder. Needless to say, it wears me out. It makes me feel amazing afterwards though. And I love that I'm getting stronger and stronger every single day! I love that I can actually see my muscles now. Not to brag, but I'm going to have some awesome legs when this is all said and done! Ha. I've never been one to work out so this is all new to me. I might actually like working out now. Weird.

Today, they had me doing squats and I'm actually really good at them! They were a piece of cake. Especially considering my knee's aren't the best. All the exercises just keep getting easier and easier!

I've been doing a lot of walking lately. I'm getting better at it. I even went out today and didn't bring the walker. I got a little tired after a while, but I pushed through! I'm just going to keep going and going until I can't anymore.

Never take walking for granted.

Xoxo.

1 comment: