Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I go back to December all the time.

I know I already wrote on here once today but I needed to get some things off my mind.

I went out to dinner with the family tonight at Salt Grass. I'm not a huge fan of that place. It's way over priced. Luckily, they do have the best baked potato soup ever! If you've never had it, I highly recommend it. Anyways, I'm not writing this blog to talk about dinner. Just thought I'd add that tid bit in there.

I've only ridden in the car a few times at night since my accident, which was also at night. The other times that I've been in the car at night, I was in the back seat and it completely freaked me out. Today I rode in the front seat on the way home. I thought things might be different and that my fear of being in a moving vehicle at night would go away but I'm still freaked out and being in the front seat only made it worse. Every time I looked to the side of the road, my heart started to race and my mind wandered back to that night. I'm not sure if it's the night time or the fear of running off the road that freaks me out, maybe it's a combination of the two. All I know is that I hope I one day won't be afraid anymore. I know that eventually this will all be just a distant memory, I just wish I could fast forward to that time.

Xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. Stay strong kiddo! You're a very moving influence and great inspiration to those around you.

    ReplyDelete