Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The sun doesn't always shine.

It's very icky outside today. Usually, I would complain because it makes my legs ache and I wake up due to the weather and discomfort. Apparently when you have a metal plate and a bunch of screws in your body, that's what happens. Today is different though, I don't have any aching discomfort in either legs! I'm excited. I mean, I'll still have this problem in the future but it's good to know it won't necessarily be every time. If you couldn't tell, it doesn't take much for me to get excited anymore. It's the little things in life that make me happy.

I'm a little upset that my physical therapy appointment got canceled today. I look forward to going to my appointments to get out of the house and make some more progress. Luckily, I'm rescheduled for tomorrow and still go on Thursday. Can't wait! On Monday, it will be exactly 6 weeks from my last surgery, which means I will finally be able to put weight on my left leg. I'm hoping that my physical therapist can call my doctor and get the okay before my next doctors appointment. I will be more than excited if I get to stand on both legs by the end of next week. I'm hopeful. Then the next step is going from using a wheelchair to using a walker. I am definitely look forward to it!

In other news, I finally got a bunch of leather and new fabrics. I've been wanting to make a leather leaf headband for a while now, just haven't been able to go to Hobby Lobby and get supplies. And with the new fabric, I think I'm going to make a few different headbands other than the ones I've already been making. I've also decided that I'm going to teach myself how to crochet and try to make a purse. Who knows, if I get the hang of it pretty easily, I might be a crocheting machine. I'll post some pictures as soon as I get a few things made. I hope everything turns out good!

Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment