Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Happiness is only real when shared.

Let me start off by saying that I loved today!

I started it off by going to physical therapy, which you should know by now that I absolutely love. Since I've started using my walker, my main focus has been building all my muscle back up. For not walking for over 4 months, I think I've built my muscle back up pretty good! Looking forward to getting better and better!

I finally got my x-rays!
 I was really excited because I had never seen them before!

      One of my very good friends, Joe, came to town and I was really excited because I haven't seen him in forever! We went to lunch with Mack and Alyssa. It was an awesome lunch! I hadn't seen Mack in forever. I miss hanging out with him! And I finally got to meet Alyssa. Yay!

After lunch we went to Mack's studio for a little bit and I watched Joe record some drum tracks for Matt. Wes stopped by too so I got to see even more friends! While they were recording music, I was mixing some tunes.
Totally kidding. I don't know what any of that stuff means. I'm pretty sure if I actually touched it, it would break.

Awesome music to check out:
And for Joe, Twitter

And Mack makes awesome music:
There's a little music playlist on there filled with awesome songs.

Now I'm home and completely exhausted. Today wore me out like no other. Walking makes me tired. It was worth it though. Seeing awesome friends always makes it worth it!

My heart is full of happiness and love.

Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment