Saturday, April 16, 2011

I get by with a little help from my friends.

It's always during hard times when you figure out who is really your friend and meant to stick around in your life. There are the amazing friends that are there no matter what you're going through, never judging you and just wanting to help you through everything as much as they can. There are the friends that somehow seem to vanish. And then there are the people who maybe you're friends with but don't really talk all that much or even people you don't even know at all, that quickly have become some of the greatest friends you could ever hope for.

I've experienced all of these. Very recently.

I do have to say that I truly have some of the greatest friends ever. They are amazing people, inside and out. Calling or texting me just to check in and say "hello" and see how I'm doing. Bringing me silly presents to cheer me up or sending me little things in the mail. Sending me funny websites to look at, videos, and/or pictures online. Coming over just to lay with me and talk, even if it's only for a little while. They all do something different but it all makes me feel the same, blessed and loved. It really means a lot to me to see how much they really care. I don't know if I tell them that enough, but I really hope they know how amazing they are. I'm so lucky to have them all in my life.

I used to be really bitter about the friends that somehow managed to vanish when all of this started to happen, but not anymore. I guess they have their own reasons, which I don't really know about or understand. But it happens.

Then there are the people that have surprised me and have become really close friends now. It means a lot for them to show how much they care. Whether I've always been friends with them or have become friends with them through mutual friends, I know that when this is all said and done, my relationship with them will only get better and better. I can't wait to see how close we truly become.

All of these friends, have helped me in so many different ways. They are a main reason that I've been so strong through all of this. Inspiring and encouraging me every single day to push myself to get better. I can't thank them enough.

I would name all of my awesome friends, new and old, but for the fear of possibly leaving someone out, I'm not going to. You all know who you are, at least I hope you do.

Can't wait for new adventures with the amazing friends that I have in my life!

Xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to call you my friend. You're such a wonderful woman.

    ReplyDelete