Thursday, April 7, 2011

Just a matter of time.

Yesterday, I was a little upset. I shouldn't have been. I need to be more patient. Everything will get better and that's all that really matters.

Today was really great!

I went to Sprint before my physical therapy appointment because my phone will not stop turning on and off. It's really inconvenient whenever I'm trying to have conversations with people. Anywho, usually the people at Sprint aren't very nice so I was prepared for battle! The guy that helped me was really nice though and ordered me a new phone. I can't wait for it to come in! It'll be nice to finally communicate with people without interruptions.

Physical therapy was amazing, as it always is. I noticed that I'm finally getting all my muscle back! I can see them now. It's a great feeling when you start seeing results! Standing on my right leg is a piece of cake now. Can't wait until I can finally start using my left leg. I've still managed to keep it almost as strong as my right leg. Exercise, I own you! My physical therapist told me that I need to start getting my arm strength back up because I'm really going to need it for when I start to use my walker. She also said that I'm going to need to start thinking about what I want my long term goals to be! So I have a lot of decisions I need to start making.

My doctors appointment on the 14th can't get here quick enough. He's the man with the power to tell me yes or no on starting to put weight on my left leg. I really hope everything has healed great and that he says yes! If he does, that will also be the day I start to use the walker! I'm also going to ask him for my x-rays. I haven't seen any of them! I want to see all the damage and repairs. If I get them, I'll post pictures.

I'm so glad everything is finally coming together, it's just a matter of time until I'm back to normal and I couldn't be happier!

Xoxo.

1 comment: