Friday, April 15, 2011

I dare you to move.

I woke up today, extremely sore. I think I overdid it yesterday. It was totally worth it though. Bring on the pain!

Even though I was sore, I still had to go to physical therapy. After a little exercising, my soreness started to go away. I actually got to walk without my walker too! Not a long distance or anything, but it still counts. I plan on going walking around the park every day that I don't go to physical therapy. Just to build up my tolerance.

If anyone ever needs a physical therapy place, I highly suggest going to the one that I go to. Everyone that works there is so amazing. I feel like I've known them forever. They are a huge part of my life now. Almost like a second family. I appreciate everything that they do for me and everyone else that they help. They are the reason that I'm not in my wheelchair. Always pushing me to do my best and push through the pain. I wouldn't be where I am today, if it wasn't for them.

Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment