Monday, April 25, 2011

More than fine.

Whew. What a long and amazing weekend!

Friday night, I went to dinner with my Lorennda, Sara Beth, and her husband Rich! It was a lot of fun. And it was so good to see Sara! Hadn't seen her since her wedding. I'm glad we got to hang out a little while she was in town. And I always love hanging out with my Lorennda!

Saturday was an extremely long day. Mama came and picked me up. We went to lunch and shopping. I love my new clothes and new shoes. Let me tell you though, shopping and trying on clothes is not an easy task with a walker but I made it work. By the end of the day, my right ankle was so swolen from walking so much. It was worth it though!

Now onto Sunday. Which was technically yesterday but for some of you it's today. It was an awesome Easter! A fun filled Easter of food, desserts, and family! Perfection. After family time, I went to my store for the Hooter's Regional Pageant! It was a lot of fun! I got to spend some time with a lot of my friends and see a lot of people that I haven't seen in forever. And I got to hang out with my friend, Kyle, for his birthday! Congatulations to my best friend, Candace, for making Top 10! And the other two girls from my store, Deja and Sophie for making Top 10 as well! They all looked absolutely amazing. I'm so proud of the 3 of them! Now it's onto the Hooter's State Pageant in Pasadena, TX, for them! I'll be there cheering them on!

And as of midnight, happy birthday to my mama!

Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment